If you’re looking to add some easy DIY farmhouse decor to your house, get excited about this DIY Dollar Tree Farmhouse Pearl Stand.
You can make it in an afternoon and use it as you’d like in your house.
I ended up choosing the bathroom- it looks lovely with some make up brushes or cute jars on top. I think it would also look great with some vintage knick knacks or succulents on top.
- Dollar Tree glass candle holder/stand
- Dollar Tree round glass candle trays (2)
- Waverly white chalk paint
- Dollar Tree jute twine
- E6000 glue
- Dollar Tree pearls (60 count)
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
- Paint brush
- Start by painting the sides and tops of the glass candle trays. You can also paint the candle holder now, I waited until the end.
- Wait 15-20 minutes before adding a second coat of paint.
- Add some E6000 glue as well as some hot glue to the candle holder. This is so the hot glue dries instantly and the E6000 allows for a more secure hold.
- Add some E600 and hot glue to the feet of the candle trays (the round ones) so that the bottoms are facing each other and the tops of the candle trays face out.
- Allow the glue to dry for a few hours or overnight if possible.
- While the glue is drying, cut a section of jute that is 24 inches. Tie a double knot at the end, leaving a few inches for tying.
- String on 42 pearl beads. Once the beads are strung on, tie the two ends of jute together and double knot.
- This should be a tight fit around the two candle trays. Trime the excess jute twine.